Utilities - Water, Sewer, Solid Waste
The City of Port St Joe Utility Department is located in Downtown Port St. Joe at 305 Cecil G. Costin, Sr., Blvd., Port St Joe, FL 32456. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time. The City of Port St Joe provides Water, Waste Water, and Garbage services for residences and businesses within the City Limits. The City also provides Water and Waste Water to St Joe Beach, Wind Mark Beach and Highland View, Waste Water to areas of Cape San Blas and Water to Beacon Hill and Overstreet, all within unincorporated Gulf County. The Utility Department can be contacted at 850-229-8261.
- Meters are read after at the beginning of each month.
- Bills are mailed by the 15th of each month.
- Late fees of $10.00 are applied after the 10th.
- Disconnect fees of $35.00 are applied after the 20th
- A drop box is located behind City Hall
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 278, Port St Joe, FL 32457
- E-payments are available 24 hours 7 days a week
- Master Card/Visa payments by phone are available during business hours
- Auto Draft Payments are also available
- Deposit $100.00 plus $35.00 Service Fee
- Customers within the city limits are also subject to the first months garbage fee at the time of request for new service.
- Connection fees to a new location are outlined in Ordinance 577.
- There is a $10 service fee to transfer an account.
Any over payment will be applied to your account as a credit. If you wish to terminate services a disconnect form maybe downloaded from this site and faxed to 850-227-7522 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please provide mailing address on the disconnect form of where you want the check to be sent. Once the account has been finalized, any balance due on the account will be taken from the deposit and the remaining amount of the deposit will be refunded to the customer.
Fees and Rates:
Water Rates and Sewer Rates are determined by the City Commission and detailed in the following Ordinances.
Water Rates: Ordinance 575
Sewer Rates: Ordinance 576
$10.00 if payment has not been received by 5:00 p.m. Eastern time on the 10th of the month.
Disconnect Fee: $35.00 if payment has not been received by 5:00 p. m. Eastern Time on the 20th of the month.
Sewer Grinder Pump Fees:
All customers who receive Waste Water service from the City of Port St Joe and have a grinder pump are subject to a monthly fee of $5.00 to service Grinder Pumps.
Solid Waste/Sanitation Services:
All customers who are located within the City Limits of Port St Joe are required to have residential garbage pickup. This service is provided by BCC Waste Solutions, LLC in partnership with the City of Port St Joe.
Container Service as of October 1, 2019
|Size||1 X WEEK||2 X WEEK||3 X WEEK||4 X WEEK||5 X WEEK|
|1 Yard ||$31.65 ||$63.30 ||$94.94 ||$126.59 ||$158.24 |
|2 Yard ||$63.25 ||$126.50 ||$189.75 ||$258.75 ||$322.00 |
|4 Yard ||$126.50 ||$258.75 ||$385.25 ||$517.50 ||$644.00 |
|6 Yard ||$189.75 ||$385.25 ||$667.00 ||$775.25 ||$966.00 |
|8 Yard ||$258.75 ||$517.50 ||$776.25 ||$1035.00 ||$1293.75 |
Commercial Carts - 96 gallons
Home Business - 96 gallons
| ||1 X WEEK||2 X WEEK|
|1 Cart ||$29.33||$58.65|
|1 - 96 Gallon Cart||$20.15|
|2 - 96 Gallon Carts||$29.35|
(1 X WEEK CITY)
|Back Door Service||$6.00|
|Senior Discount||$1.00 (62 years of age to be eligible)|
|Bear Proof Lock||$8.00|